Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Month Later

Well, I'm now babysitting two little boys during the day, an 11-month-old and an 18-month-old. So with my own little girl I have three kids under 19 months. Our house is having to become more baby-proof, and I'm having to work harder and harder to keep up. I'm 32 weeks pregnant now. My baby is rock solid and bigger than Kaylee was already. I'm not in any hurry to have this baby because, as they say, my stomach is the best babysitter I'll ever have. We don't have a name yet. We're hoping to be inspired when he's born. I'm still planning a home birth. When I think of giving birth I automaticly picture myself screaming in a hospital bed, and then I remember that I'll be in my own house, wherever I want to be, and then I feel happy and excited. I'm having a little trouble with an increased heart-rate but low blood pressure which keeps me feeling cold and tired, but unable to sleep. Apart from that, things are really fine. Well, Kaylee has gone down for a nap, which she is begining to desire regularly, and I feel myself begining to fall asleep too. Maybe I should get some shut-eye while I can. Good-Bye for now!
-Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment