Friday, September 16, 2005

Oops

That last post was posted early because a certain little girl was playing with the mouse. Well, I was pretty much finished anyway.

I thought I'd let everyone know that we'll be having our ultrasound next month. We are excited to find out the gender, and I can't wait to start really seriously picking out a name. I don't feel an urgency to bring this baby into the world yet because I feel like Kaylee just isn't quite ready. When she can go up and down stairs unassisted, I'll feel much better about having two. As it is, I'm dreading the prospect of carrying two babies plus all their diapers and stuff up and down our 32 stairs every day.

Well, right now, and not for much longer, all of my mom's daughters are pregnant! Tami is due in 3 days, I'm due in February, and Karma is due in May. We are so excited to meet these new additions to our lives!

An update on Kaylee. She can now say in sign language:
want
more
eat
water
wait
thank you
cheese
ball
Hi/Bye
Baby

And she can audibly say:
no ("na")
yes
Shoe
thanks ("dnce")
Daddy
Mama
baby ("beebee")

She learns new signs and words all the time. I can barely keep up! Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment